Support & Fundraising
The EHOF will be seeking donations of famous founders’ memorabilia and business development materials for the collections that will be exhibited at the museum. The management team of the EHOF, led by Mitchell Schlimer, its founder, is open to considering multiple investors, partners and other sources of funding and donations. The benefits of financing the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame include:
- Leaving a legacy to future entrepreneurs
- Job Creation
- An active participation in making the world a better place
- A true learning lab on entrepreneurship
- A real attraction to a marketplace, like the Rock In Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland
- Being involved in a one of kind global project.
…And the knowledge that you have developed the premier resource for ensuring the future of successful new venture creation.